- Contributing to the integral training of the students complementing the theoretical and practical learning.
- Facilitating the knowledge of the methodology of work adapted to the professional reality, confirming and applying the acquired knowledge.
- Favoring the development of technical, methodological, personal and participative competences.
- Obtaining a practical experience that facilitates the insertion on the labor market.
- Describing the theoretical and conceptual frame of reference to the design, implementation and evaluation of the individual or group projects.
- Diagnosing a case in the one that appears an social and educational action.
- Developing an educational individual or familiar project, according to the specificity of the center or service.
- Developing an educational community project, according to the specificity of the center or service.
- Demonstrating the coordination with other professionals for the development of the projects.
- Thinking critically about the social and educational practice.
- Developing transverse competences in relation to the profession.